- Shipping is calculated by zip code and weight of the total order plus a handling fee from the shipping company. You will be given a chance to preview your order before you submit it so that you can check the shipping amount and even backup and change the shipping method if you choose.
Products are usually shipped within 48 hours of your order. So, if you request Next Day or 2nd Day delivery, realize that your order may not ship until the day after you place your order. Saturday is not counted in shipping for UPS and FedEx 2day or Next Day. Orders shipped Friday via Next Day air will not arrive until Monday.
- When shipping overseas, we use International Air Mail. This usually takes at least a week and sometimes three weeks. So, please allow for this before notifying us that the package has not arrived.
Why no free shipping?
- It's a common misconception that shipping should be free online. Most companies, especially those that offer free shipping, lose a great deal on shipping. However they have margins where their products are marked up in order to compensate for that loss. As a ministry, our print runs are small, and so our costs are more than the average Bible publisher. We keep the mark-up small as well, because we believe in the stewardship on both sides of the transaction (yours and ours) falls in line with our Ministry First model that supports our bible.org website with the profits.
- Regarding the high cost of international shipping, we only charge what we pay for shipping your order internationally. We ship via International Air mail via US Mail (NOT courier). We are unable to affect the speed of the shipment or track it's progress. As a guideline for timing, Canada orders usually arrive in 2-3 weeks, and Australia orders can take 4, 5 or even 6 weeks.
- Please be aware, there may be additional customs and duties due when you pickup the item or it's delivered. These are determined by your country's customs policies and if you refuse to pay it, we will be charged these fees. This amount will become due on your next order.
APO/FPO Address for Military
- If you have an APO or FPO address for the military enter the APO AE or appropriate in the city. Enter the state (NY for AE, CA for AP) and the zip code. When you select FedEx Ground on the next page, don't worry. Our shipping department will adjust it to US Mail to suit your needs.